To produce globally competitive and socially sensitized innovators and to bring out quality research in the frontier areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
To provide quality and contemporary education in the domain of electronics and communication engineering through periodically updated curriculum, best-of-breed laboratory facilities, collaborative ventures with industries and effective teaching-learning process
Programme educational objectives (PEOs)
- Diploma holders will demonstrate problem-solving abilities that permit them to contribute in a variety of technical, business, and academic careers.
- Diploma holders will possess the ability to communicate effectively and participate collaboratively in interactions with engineers and other professionals.
- Diploma holders will participate in lifelong-learning activities that enhance their professional and personal development.
- Diploma holders will exhibit leadership and vision in contributing to the technical and policy decisions of industry, government, and research enterprises
Programme outcomes (POs)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.