To be leading technical institute to prepare high quality engineers to cater the needs of the stakeholders in the fields of electrical and electronics engineering with global competence fundamental comprehensive analytical skills, critical reasoning, entrepreneur skills, ethical values and social concern.
Imparting quality technical education to young engineers by providing the state-of-the art laboratories, quality instructions by qualified and experienced faculty to meet the requirements of stackholders in realtime usage and in training them to excel in competitive examinations for higher education and employment.
Programme educational objectives (PEOs)
- Students shall have strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics, Engineering fundamental and in electrical and electronics engineering subjects in addition to proficiency to computer programming and use of modern tools and technologies.
- Students will be successfully engaged in careers in electrical and electronics engineering and allied fields as eminent engineers and managers.
- Students will be prepared for continued professional development through undergraduate studies in engineering and allied fields and through life-long learning.
- Students will have demonstrated practices and skills in professional attitude, teamwork, leadership, values, ethics and communication.
Programme outcomes (POs)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.