“Be a nationally recognized mechanical engineering department that attracts, rewards, and retains outstanding faculty, students, and staff”
“BE A DEPARTMENT OF CHOICE NATIONALLY ” The Department of Mechanical Engineering will be nationally recognized as having one of the best diploma programs in the nation. Based on the quality and balance of its diploma programs ,it will be a department of choice by prospective students, parents, faculty, staff, corporate donors, and corporate employees worldwide.
“Prepare Engineering Students for Successful Careers”
Programme educational objectives (PEOs)
- The Mechanical engineering Program prepares qualified diploma Holders to pursue advanced study, if desired.
- Diploma’s of the Mechanical Engineering Program will meet the expectations of employers.
Programme outcomes (POs)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.